My friend, Lisa, writes over at Life in the Grateful House. After being gone so long, she has started writing again. For those of you that know Lisa, ‘nough said! For those of you who haven’t had the privilege of knowing Lisa, I would like to give you a short introduction and the reasons why I think you should pop over to see her blog.
- Lisa has been a Trauma Mama for over five years and has seen it all.
- Her daughter, J, is well along on her journey of healing. J is remarkable in sharing with other Radlets who are not as far along in their journey.
- Lisa is a Tapping Guru, Reiki Master, Hooper extraordinaire, and all around person I can count on.
- Lisa and J created a video on Tapping just to use with Hope. We have just started using it, and I will let you know how we progress.
- She is one of the most talented photographers on the internet. Some of her pictures have driven me to tears, with me being clueless as to why.
- Every time I visit Life in the Grateful House, I come away with new ideas, a different perspective, or a piece of beauty.
- I love and trust her and neither are something I do easily.
- There is a lot more to Lisa’s story, but it is her story to tell.