I received this award from Karen over at Confessions of an Aspergers Mom.
Ten things about me:
- I started fostering at 22 years-old.
- Babies are not my thing.
- I love the ocean.
- My oldest grandchild is 16.
- Gardens are a piece of God.
- I have had 57 surgeries in my life.
- Advocating I am good at;
- Acceptance, not so much.
- My God is so ginormous that he can’t be pigeon-holed by anybody.
- I am constantly amazed by where God wants me to go.
New Bloggers I am passing the award on to because they give good reads:
Last Mom @ http://lastmom.blogspot.com/
Award winners should copy award, tell everyone ten things about themselves and pass the award on.