Life has been tough for GB. When Hope bounces, she goes after GB. In spite of that, GB’s week had some highlights.
- All of her Jordan’s wish packages got completed. Jordan thanked her for her help on TV.
- She made ornaments for all her teachers and specialists, who loved them.
- When she crumbled on a round-off, all the NT kids in her class surrounded her to make sure she was all right.
- She did her first unspotted back bend and realized it was easy. The NT kids recognized what an achievement it was for her and celebrated with her.
- When a NT girl she has been friends with since she was three made fun of her watching Barney, GB was able to shrug and tell her that is what she enjoys.
- GB was awarded an Effort Certificate for the first marking period.
- Throughout Hope’s tough week, GB continually tried to make things easier for Hope… not her job, but a sign of growing attachment and a big heart.