This is just an update because I don’t have anything else in me at the moment.
* GB has been on the ant-psychotic loxapine for 5 days now. It has taken the edge off the mania, but I am hoping for so much more.
* Hope’s birthday has come and gone, the tantrums still
linger rage on.
* Texas parents sent Hope a big box of gifts. Didn’t open it, haven’t answered their last email, Hope hasn’t brought them up.
* GB’s respite provider died last night. They never did control the pain.
* I had back to back CSE meetings set up for tomorrow, for a total of three hours. I had to cancel them.
* I had to cancel them because the minor surgery I was having done in an outpatient clinic morphed into real surgery at the hospital tomorrow because of my ongoing medical problems.
* They knocked down my parents house today. It now looks pretty much as it did before they started building 23 years ago… an empty lot. The koi pond is gone.
My mother always said if you have nothing positive to say, be quiet. That is not what she did, only what she said.