In the last week:
- My family doctor spend twenty minutes with Hope and offered ME tranquilizers.
- My grandson has been sick and needed to to see the doctor three times + 4 hours @ hospital getting fluids.
- Hope’s therapist asked if I was thinking of giving up.
- 1 1/2 days on girls school (won but tiring)
- Hope had a good day Thursday. Today is day # 4 of impossible.
- The Dad is fried- complaining that being with the girls is not relaxing.
- I hurt.
- I am tired.
and bedtime is five hours away.
On the plus side: I am at 23/500 in Corey’s Fundraiser and I am registered for Orlando!