- The pipe supplying water to the kids toilet froze. As everyone came in from church, MK was first to the toilet and took forever, which left The Dad and the two girls doing the I-got-to-pee dance.
- The garbage disposal sprung a huge leak. Not only was there a huge mess to clean up, but it will cost $850.00 to replace it. For a garbage disposal unit? Not only that, but the leak stays until the unit is replaced.
- The dishwasher water arm melted, leaving no spray coming out, hence no dishes are getting washed. I haven’t a clue how much a new dishwasher will cost, but since this one is almost twelve years old, I don’t think I will get it repaired. In the mean time somebody (me) has to find time to wash dishes.
- The dog vomited up all his food this morning and I had two hairballs from the cats. Yuck!
- I have to take GB for an EKG tomorrow because the shrink won’t try her on Geodon without one.
- GB’s goodie bag from her party yesterday was full of silver tinsel.
- GB gets a new shrink in March.
- MK filled out the papers for child support and may even file them tomorrow.
- The plumber is coming Tuesday morning.
- My fireplace repairman got my gas logs going again 🙂
- The ticket for Orlando is already paid for, so I am going regardless of how many appliances break.