|Hope wants a hug!|
We have now had Hope for seven weeks.
- She has an excellent therapist 🙂
- She is toilet trained 🙂
- Except when she doesn’t want to be 😦
- ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder) is out in full force 😦
- If I don’t take it personally, it is actually funny to watch her step over the line one teeny, tiny step at a time, waiting for a reaction. It can take her five minutes to exit the living room 🙂
- Take downs are getting to be routine, everyday events 😦
- The honeymoon at school is showing signs of ending ?
- Hope has the teacher falling for her manipulation, line, hook and sinker 😦
- We have two new fixations in the house *people are always stupid* and *I don’t care*itits 😦
- Hope allows some physical contact 🙂
- The deliberately spilling drinks and throwing food on the floor has made it to the *time-to-deal-with-this* list 🙂
- Hope can count out three of anything 🙂
Four months ago, we didn’t know Hope existed… we didn’t even know we were adding to our family.